top of page
- To have the puppy examined within 1 week of purchase by a licensed veterinarian to validate this guarantee. If the puppy is returned due to illness, a verified letter from the veterinarian is required.
- The puppy is not being purchased for resale and will never be sold to a pet shop, puppy mill, or agent of the same.
- If at any time your pet is removed from the Life’s Abundance “All Life Stages” System before the age of 36 months, the 3-Year Hip, Elbow, Heart, and Eye Guarantees specified in this contract becomes void without exceptions.
- To provide all annual vet exams and to continue all required vaccine shots as recommended by their vet. It is important the puppy has all puppy shots and their yearly boosters. Failure to comply with and provide documentation of these requirements voids all guarantees.
- To provide proper care & adequate housing. The buyer is to have a fenced yard or kennel if the dog will be housed outside. The Buyer will groom, train, and care for this dog in a manner consistent with high-quality pet ownership. Obedience classes are recommended before the pup is 1 year old.
- Buyer is to spay or neuter their dog within one year of age, or in the timeframe recommended by their vet. Limited Registration pets can produce no litter.
- The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of the pet and does not include any additional prices declared by the buyer, such as the value of the show dog, shipping, or training fees.
- That the Buyer will return their puppy to Freedom Puppies if the Buyer is unable or unwilling for any reason to care for their puppy. Buyer agrees that they will never surrender their dog to a dog rescue or animal shelter.
- This agreement shall be deemed consummated and shall be governed by the laws.
bottom of page